Sunday, March 31, 2019

Beginning My Layout

The picture shown below is the beginning stages of my layout and I love it. I was playing around with the different ways that I wanted to lay out the writing portion of my spread by testing out different formats and fonts, but this is what I came up with after all. This does follow general genre conventions for magazines and I believe that after I add some light colored shapes to the background to add some color and creativity, everything will come together. Below is an attached picture of my layout so far. I still have to add my small summary of the article but I will probably focus on pictures first and then the layout. Additionally, one other important feature that I need to add are the fashion credits that state where all the clothing is from and how much it costs. This feature is something relly important in fashion magazines and gives credit to the designer and also tells people where to buy the clothes featured in the magazine. I will add this to the picture, add the missing intro and shapes and I will be done! I'll keep you guys updated on my layout progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment