Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Ren Magazine: Spring of May 2019

Here is the link to my final magazine and first official issue of REN Magazine! I am so excited and proud of what I've created and I hope you all enjoy my magazine and hope it brings a smile to your face. I've worked extremely hard and have put so much effort into details such as colors, logos, and pictures. Everything featured in this magazine was curated by me and fully stand behind my work. I fully believe in everything I've written and published and I hope this magazine makes you as happy as it makes me. It has always been my dream to create some sort of publication like this one where I get to express my creative abilities while including interesting beauty topics and advice for women. I want every woman who reads my magazine to be empowered and confident to achieve anything she wants. Thank you for following me on my journey of creating this wonderful project! Stay tuned for more behind the scenes information on my publication.

https://joom.ag/z9ja







No comments:

Post a Comment